Gas Safety Certificates

Devine Plumbing & Heating are the number one choice for many landlords and letting agents across Greater Manchester, and all areas inclusive of North Manchester and South Manchester.   We provide servicing and maintenance for plumbing and central heating systems in single properties as well as across entire property portfolios.

As a landlord, you are required by law to have all gas appliances checked every 12 months and to hold a Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) to ensure gas fittings and appliances are safe to use.  These checks must be carried out by a registered Gas Safe engineer.

We can provide landlords with a gas safety certificate to help them meet their statutory and legal requirements.  And they don’t have to remember the renewal date.  Our management system takes all that hassle away, ensuring the Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificates are renewed and updated regularly.

If you are a home owner you may also want to consider getting appliances checked on annual basis.

You can also ask us about installing a CO2 detector for you.


"I have used Devine Plumbing services for both small jobs and large and always received a fast, professional service at a very reasonable price. As a landlord it is important to know someone is there to rely on, whether it is for a simple gas safety certificate or a real plumbing emergency. Last year my boiler failed just days before the arrival of new tenants and they sourced and installed a new boiler very quickly without drama. My new tenants were delighted with their efficient new heating system."

Simon, March 2012